Dr. Jerome Coffey
MD, MRCPI, FRCR, FFR RCSI
St. Luke's Hospital - see location
St. Luke's Centre at St. James's Hospital - see location
Multidisciplinary management of breast, genito-urinary and other common malignancies.
Fulltime clinician with an additional role as network clinical lead in radiation oncology. He has a background of higher training in major academic oncology centres in North America and the UK.
National Clinical Lead (Radiation Oncology) at the Health Service Executive, 2010 to now.
- Lead clinician in the National Radiation Oncology Network management team and member of the National Cancer Control Programme Executive 2010-Present
- Radiation Oncologist at the St. Luke's Radiation Oncology Network 2006-Present
- Radiation Oncologist at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital 2006-Present
- Radiation Oncologist at the Cavan General Hospital 2006-Present
- Radiation Oncologist at the Mater Private Hospital 2006-Present
- Clinical and lab research, the Institute of Cancer Research, University of London 2004-2006.
- Radiation Oncology Fellowships, University of Toronto, 2001-2003.
- National Training Programme in Radiation Oncology, St. Lukes, Dublin, 1996-2001.