The National Health Library and Knowledge Service (NHLKS) is a service available to all HSE employees.
Everyone working in Ireland’s health service will have access to knowledge, and will apply it whenever and wherever they need it, to deliver the best possible health and care.
- Access to a range of online databases such as CINAHL, Embase UptoDate via www.hselibrary.ie
- Access to a a wide range of medical journals
- Information Skills Training.
- Reference and enquiry service to answer user queries.
- Book lending services. The collection can be searched from the Catalogue available from www.hselibrary.ie.
- Access to reference material including journals and newspapers.
- Inter-Library Loan and Document Supply Service.
- Current Awareness Service.
- Literature Searching Service.
- Physical library available from SLROC - Rathgar