Map & Directions for St. Luke's Hospital
|St. Luke's Oncology Network
St Luke's Hospital, Oakland Drive,
Highfield Road, Dublin 6
|01 406 5000||01 406 email@example.com|
Map & Directions
St. Luke's is set in the leafy suburbs of Dublin 6, on Highfield Road, Rathgar. As you enter the gates of St. Luke's Hospital, you will see the main entrance to the hospital on the left.
Checking in for your appointment
As you enter the main reception area you will see the area for check-in to the right (behind glass screens). This is where you should check-in if you are arriving for an appointment.
The Highfield Cafe and the Admissions Office are also located in this reception area.
- Bus No. 14 Dundrum Luas towards Beaumont
- Bus No. 15 Ballycullen Rd. to Clongriffin
- Bus No. 15A Limekiln Ave to Grand Canal Dock
- Bus No. 15B Stocking Ave. to Grand Canal Dock
- Bus No. 65 Blessington / Ballymore to Hawkins St.
- Bus No. 65B Citywest to Hawkins St.
- Bus No. 142 Portmarnock to Rathmines
The bus stop for St. Luke's Hospital is on Rathgar Road (Christ Church).
Please ask the bus driver for any assistance.
At Christ Church, Rathgar, bear left onto Highfield Road and continue on Highfield Road for 0.25 miles. Take the first turn right into Oakland Drive (St. Luke's Hospital is sign posted at this point).
St. Luke's Hospital is at the top of the avenue through the gates.
Please see www.dublinbus.ie for more information.
From the M50 Northbound
- At Tallaght/M50 Junction 11 (N81)/Roundabout, leave the motorway (sign posted City Centre).
- At the roundabout, take the third exit (N81), which leads to the Spawell roundabout.
From the M50 Southbound
- At Tallaght/Templeogue exit, leave the motorway and take the left exit for Templeogue, which leads to the Spawell roundabout.
- At the Spawell roundabout, go straight.
- At the traffic lights (Junction with Cypress Grove Road and Old Bridge Road), go straight through Templeogue towards Terenure.
- At the junction with R112, go straight through at traffic lights.
- In 0.9 miles, go straight through at the traffic lights.
- Leave Terenure by Terenure Road East (R114) and arrive at Rathgar.
- At the traffic lights in Rathgar Village, go straight for about 50 metres.
- At Christ Church Rathgar, bear right onto Highfield Road and go straight for 0.25 miles.
- Take the first turn right into Oakland Drive (St. Luke???s Hospital is sign posted at this point).
- St. Luke's Hospital is at the top of the avenue through the gates.
From the City Centre
- Follow the signs for Rathmines (R 114).
- From Rathmines, follow the signs for Rathgar (R 114).
- At the traffic lights, bear right (0.2 miles past The Swan Shopping Centre).
- At the next traffic lights, bear left onto Rathgar Road.?? Arrive at Rathgar.
- At Christ Church, bear left onto Highfield Road and drive for 0.25 miles.
- Take the first turn right into Oakland Drive (St. Luke's Hospital is sign posted at this point).
- Drive to the top of the avenue and go through the gates into the hospital grounds.
Free car parking is available on the grounds of St. Luke's Hospital.
There are a number of disabled car parking places.
Disability Act 2005
Under the Disability Act 2005, public bodies must appoint Access Officers. The Disability Access Officer will arrange assistance and guidance for any person with a disability who needs to visit our centres. Angela Clayton Lea is our Access Officer for St Luke's Hospital, Rathgar and you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.